*** Your browser doesn't support CSS -
the page was automatically degraded to structure only. ***
What's at the party?
- The usual, trusty and well-known partyplace. A roomy party hall, stage included, big lobby, sleeping rooms with showers, smoking places, a backyard and garden with outdoor cooking facilities.
- Enough chairs and tables for everyone.
- Great projector, bigscreen, and audio for your senses.
- Enough power for all your gadgets.
- Shops nearby with reasonable opening times, nonstop shopping mall nearby (Tesco in 15min distance)
What to bring?
- Your compo entry (optional, but recommended)
- Sleeping bag and additional sleeping appliances, and also the required sanitary equipment. The building has two shower rooms, the use of these is recommended to avoid the saturday night datasmell..
- Enough food and/or money.
- Smoking is only allowed outside and in the designated smoking room. The facility is equipped with a fire alarm system, which the cigarette smoke might set off, and that would be bad.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed, but please be reasonable, overconsumption might ruin your own and others' fun as well. Any type of damage or offense caused due to that will not be tolerated and will result in the removal from the party.'
- Consumption and circulation of other drugs at the party place is strictly forbidden, and will result in immediate expulsion from the party.
- As you can see on the picture, the partyplace looks beautiful, so we'd like to ask you to keep it in this state! Any type of damage will be forced to be paid by the culprit! If the person is unknown, we'll have to deduct the price from the party budget, which might endanger the future parties and the cooperation with the partyplace owners! Please take this very seriously.
- Connecting kitchen equipment to the power network is forbidden. If this causes a power outage, you'll be held responsible by all the unhappy people...
- Organizers are not responsible for any equipment at the party, anything you bring is your responsibility. Luckily we haven't had damage or theft at parties since a while now, and we'd like that to continue so.